What name can I register?
Any Applicant, any party submitting a Domain Name Registration request and any Registrant represents and warrants that:
- to its knowledge, the registration of the Domain Name mentioned in the Application or Domain Name Registration request will not infringe upon or otherwise violate the rights of any third party;
- it is not submitting the Application or Domain Name Registration request and, upon registration, will not use the Domain Name for an unlawful purpose, contrary to public policy or morality, for offensive purposes, to mislead the public and/or contrary to good and fair business practices; and
- it will not knowingly use the Domain Name in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including third party interests; and
- it will keep the WHOIS information related to the Domain Name accurate and up-to-date at all times, both with its Accredited Registrar and the Registry.
When submitting Applications to the Registry, or when effectuating a Domain Name Registration, the Accredited Registrar will ensure that the Applicant represents and warrants that:
- the Application, casu quo the Domain Name Registration contains true, accurate and up-to-date information and is made in good faith, for a lawful purpose and does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- it shall participate in good faith in any proceedings described in this Policy commenced by or against the Applicant; and
- the Domain Name is not defamatory, contrary to public order or morality or unlawful under applicable laws and regulations and that it shall respect and preserve the integrity and the exclusive character of the Registry and the .one brand, and any and all (intellectual property) rights associated therewith.
The Accredited Registrar must ensure that Applicants and Registrants expressly acknowledge and accept that the Registry shall cpr144449003101 be entitled (but not obliged) to reject an Application or to delete or transfer a Domain Name Registration:
- that does not contain complete and accurate information as described in this Policy, or is not in compliance with any other provision of this Policy; or
- to protect the integrity and stability of the Shared Registry System, and/or the operation and/or management of the .one TLD; or
- in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and/or any decision by a competent court or administrative authority and/or any dispute resolution service provider the Registry may retain to oversee the arbitration and mediation of disputes; and/or any other applicable laws, regulations, policies or decrees; or
- to avoid any liability on behalf of the Registry, including their respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees, subcontractors and/or agents.
The Registry shall be entitled to suspend or revoke any Domain Name in case of non-compliance or violation of this Policy, and in particular these representations and warranties.