What name can I register?
In the following cases registration of domain name can be rejected:
- If claimed domain name has already been registered under other persons name;
- If documents submitted for the registration of domain name have not been properly executed;
- If unethical and unquotable words or phrases are used in domain name;
- If not conformed to the technical cpr144449003101 rules indicated in item 3.1. (http://nic.az/rules_en.html);
- If domain name has not been constructed in conformity with the rules indicated in item 3.2. (http://nic.az/rules_en.html);
- If use of this domain name violates rights of other persons and organizations (if the name of other legal entity, trade mark or natural person is used).
- Substantiated decision on rejection of registration of domain name is presented to Registrant within 3 days. Registrant can file an appeal against this decision.