Can anyone register a .hoteles domain name?
NoAre Individual .hoteles domain registrations allowed?
YesCompany or legal entities registrations allowed for .hoteles?
YesAre there requirements, documents, or information needed for .hoteles?
Eligibility and Name Selection Requirements
In order to register or renew a domain name, the Applicant or Registrant must:
1) Own, be connected to, associated with or affiliated with a hotel or hotel operator operating at least one lodging establishment in a Spanish language-speaking community;
2) Possess a bona fide intention to use the domain name in promoting, developing, educating, or engaging in commerce or sharing information related to travel, hotel and lodging,
3) Be classified within one or more of the following categories, and
4) Select a domain name that corresponds with the name selection requirements applicable to the particular category:
- Hotel Operator for a Spanish Language Community: Hotel(s) located in and/or primarily hosting guests from a Spanish language-speaking community.
- Affiliates of the Hotel Operators in a Spanish Language Community: Entities associated, affiliated, servicing and/or partnered with hotel(s) and/or hotel operator(s) located in and/or primarily hosting guests from a Spanish language speaking community, including without limitation travel/marketing agencies, partner organizations, restaurants and spas located in an establishment, and entities that provide services to such hotels.
- Other Qualified Individuals & Companies Associated with the Travel, Hotel and Lodging Industries: Other qualified individuals and companies associated with the travel, hotel and lodging industries that use their respective domain name(s) in a manner likely to enhance the .HOTELES TLD and otherwise positively promote the .HOTELES viewpoint, as determined by the Registry in its sole discretion.
Registrants qualifying under either of these categories must register domain names that in some way correspond to the name of their hotel(s), its parent company, geographic location, product, product category, or other related criteria (i.e. www.CompanyName.HOTELES, www.CompanyNameNYC.HOTELES, www.MadridSuites.HOTELES and www.MadridSuitesSale.HOTELES), as the Registry may preemptively or retroactively confirm in its sole discretion.
Registrants qualifying under this category must register domain names that indicate their association with the travel, hotel and/or lodging industries, as the Registry may preemptively or retroactively confirm in its sole discretion.
Domain Name Registration Applications & Registration
Submitting an application to register a .HOTELES name must offer warranties and provide true and accurate details and information about itself, together establishing:
- It meets the Registry's eligibility and name selection requirements;
- It will be the intended beneficiary of the domain name registration;
- A clear and logical nexus between the activities of the Applicant and the stated mission and purpose of the TLD, as well as the travel, hotel and lodging industries, as determined by the Registry in its sole discretion; and
- The domain name and its use will be consistent with all applicable laws, government rules and requirements, ICANN Requirements and the Registry Policies.
A token provided by the registry operator is required to register any .HOTELES domain names. You may apply for a token with the registry here.
YesAre some .hoteles domain names restricted?
In accordance with ICANN schedule of reserved names the following are restricted: “EXAMPLE” shall be reserved at the second level and at all other levels within the TLD at which Registry Operator makes registrations.
Two-character labels: All two-character labels shall be initially reserved. The reservation of a two character label string may be released to the extent that Registry Operator reaches agreement with the government and country-code manager. The Registry Operator may also propose release of these reservations based on its implementation of measures to avoid confusion with the corresponding country codes.
Tagged Domain Names: Labels may only include hyphens in the third and fourth position if they represent valid internationalized domain names in their ASCII encoding (for example "xn--ndk061n").
Second-Level Reservations for Registry Operations: The following names are reserved for use in connection with the operation of the registry for the TLD. Registry Operator may use them, cpr144449003101 but upon conclusion of Registry Operator's designation as operator of the registry for the TLD they shall be transferred as specified by ICANN: NIC, WWW, IRIS and WHOIS.
Country and Territory Names: The country and territory names contained in the following internationally recognized lists shall be initially reserved at the second level and at all other levels within the TLD at which the Registry Operator provides for registrations.
Top Level Reserved Names: AFRINIC, IANA-SERVERS, NRO, ALAC, ICANN, RFC-EDITOR, APNIC, IESG, RIPE, ARIN, IETF, ROOT-SERVERS, ASO, INTERNIC, RSSAC, CCNSO, INVALID, SSAC, EXAMPLE, IRTF, TEST, GAC, ISTF, TLD, GNSO, LACNIC, WHOIS, GTLD-SERVERS, LOCAL, WWW, IAB, LOCALHOST, IANA, NIC, All International Olympic Committee names, All International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement names.
NoDoes .hoteles domain have a special use?
NoOther information I need to know about .hoteles?
NoAre there any additional fees for .hoteles?
NoDo I need a trademark/brand name to register .hoteles?
NoWHOIS Privacy service available?
Yes.hoteles Trustee / Proxy service offered? Fees?
Don't Have All of These Requirements for Travel Transport Domains .hoteles? Our trustee service provides the required local contact information. Note: Registration for 2 years may be required on some extensions.
Available at Checkout
.hoteles Trustee / Proxy Fee: per
.hoteles Trustee / Proxy Setup Fee: