.gyeonggi.kr Domains Dispute & Policy
1. The Internet Address Dispute Resolution Committee (hereinafter referred to as the "Committee") shall receive applications for domain name dispute resolution in accordance with the Internet Address Dispute Resolution Policy (hereinafter referred to as the "IDRP").
2. Upon the committee's request to lock the registration record of a domain name, KISA or the Authorized Agency shall lock the registration record of the domain name.
3. KISA or the Authorized Agency shall take appropriate actions in the following circumstances:
- Where a finding has been made by the cpr144449003101 committee in accordance with Article 20.4 of the Act;
- Where a determination under the IDRP has been finalized;
- Where a court order has entered into effect.