What are the characters and valid character lengths for .com.ph domain names?
domain Names must:
- have minimum of 3 and maximum of 63 characters;
- begin with a letter or a number and end with a letter or a number;
- use the English character set and may contain letters (i.e., a-z, A-Z),numbers (i.e. 0-9) and dashes (-) or a combination of these;
- neither begin with, nor cpr144449003101 end with a dash;
- not contain a dash in the third and fourth positions (e.g. www.ab- -cd.ph);
- not consist of only numbers; and
- not include a space.