Yes Details Are Individual .tirol domain registrations allowed?
Yes Details Company or legal entities registrations allowed for .tirol?
Yes Details Are there requirements, documents, or information needed for .tirol?
Registration and renewal of .tirol domain names is limited to any natural person and any legal person who intends to show an economic, cultural, historical, social or other relation to the Austrian Federal State Tyrol or another territorial entity with an identical name. Registrants will be required to submit and confirm their relation to Tyrol during the registration process.
This requirement can be fulfilled by selecting 101domain's trustee service at checkout.
Yes Details Are some .tirol domain names restricted?
Some domain names may be permanently or temporarily reserved or restricted for registry operations, as premium domain names or to comply with ICANN requirements.
To comply with ICANN requirements, all two-character domains shall be initially reserved, however may be released in the future. In addition reserved names for a) International Olympic Committee, b) International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, and c) Intergovernmental Organizations, for new gTLDs., are not available in accordance with ICANN. The list of these names can be found here.
No Details Does .tirol domain have a special use?
No Details Other information I need to know about .tirol?
No Details Are there any additional fees for .tirol?
No Details Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .tirol?
Yes Details WHOIS Privacy service available?
Trustee / Proxy service offered? Fees? Yes Details
Available at Checkout
.tirol Trustee / Proxy Fee: 24.96 USD per 1 Year
.tirol Trustee / Proxy Setup Fee: 0.00 USD
This domain extension does not support internationalization.
punkt Tirol GmbH
GmbH is an abbreviation for Gesellschaft mit beschraenkter Haftung (Company with Limited Liability) under Austrian Law.
Moser Holding AG
Innsbruck Tirol 6020
The Gesellschaft mit beschraenkter Haftung, abbreviated GmbH, or Company with Limited Liability, is formed under the "Oesterreichisches Gesetz vom 6. Maerz 1906 ueber Gesellschaften mit beschraenkter Haftung (GmbH-Gesetz - GmbHG), zuletzt geaendert durch das Bundesgesetz BGBl. I Nr. 53/2011"... Read more
* DEFINITIONS * TIROL (the English spelling is Tyrol) is a federal state (Bundesland) in the western part of the Republic of Austria. The capital of TIROL is Innsbruck. Legal owner of the name TIROL is the Austrian federal state TIROL. The .TIROL top-level domain is designed to serve the needs... Read more
i. * SPECIALITY: The Integrally connected namespace * The speciality of the .TIROL top-level domain is that it aims to become a new namespace for the communication and interaction of all the various stakeholders of TIROL such as Internet users, companies, associations, regional and local... Read more
i. Multiple applications for a particular domain name during the Community Sunrise and the Global Sunrise under the Trademark Clearinghouse will be resolved by auction. From Landrush onwards, all available .TIROL domain names will be registerable on a "first-come, first-served" basis, with the... Read more
* Clearly delineated and pre-existing * The Tirol Community is clearly delineated, well organized, and pre-existing. TIROL (English: Tyrol) is a federal state (Bundesland) in western Austria. It comprises the Austrian part of the historic Princely County of TIROL, corresponding with the... Read more
* RELATIONSHIP TO COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS * Representatives of Moser Holding's family management play active roles in various community organisations. Moser Holding AG is a member of Member of ʺBrotbruderschaft Tirolʺ, of Club Tyrol, of the Technique Development Association Tirol, of IFRA, of... Read more
* Intended registrants * Since .TIROL is intended to serve the community of the Tirolers in general, the group of eligible registrants is limited. Exclusively eligible to register a domain name under the top-level domain .TIROL is any natural person, legal person, organization or association of... Read more
* Relationship "Name and Community" * The proposed top-level domain name, "TIROL", has been the name of the state of Tirol for several hundred years. It is thus a string which is known worldwide to identify the TIROL Community and its members. Therefore there is a very strong relationship between... Read more
The following text is a shortened and descriptive version of the full registration policy text which highlights the relevant information. * ELIGIBILITY * Since .TIROL is intended to serve the community of the Tirolers in general, the group of eligible registrants is limited. Exclusively eligible... Read more
Punkt Tirol GmbH will protect names as per the requirements in the New TLD Registry Agreement (Specification 5, paragraph 5) by reserving the country and territory names at the second level and at all other levels within the TLD at which the Registry Operator provides for registrations. A list of... Read more